Happy 53rd Independence Day, Nigerians!
What do we have to be happy about? Life and Hope. At all, at all, na winch!
Anyway, this is what I’ve been up to:
This is what I’m reading now:
And this is my current playlist:
Once More With Feeling
- Dog days are over – Florence and The Machine
- When it gets down to it – Fred Hammond
- What the water gave me – Florence and The Machine
- Ring a bell – Late Night Alumni
- Hope is rising – Downhere
- The sun is shining – Third Day
- Breathe slow – Alesha Dixon
- Love song – Third Day
- Supermassive black hole – Muse
- Loved on me – Fred Hammond
- Till it happens to you – Corrine Bailey Rae
- Automatic – Tokio Hotel
- Atmosphere (remix) – DC Talk
- Reformation – GS Megaphone
- Sing, sing, sing – Chris Tomlin
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri
- Stronger – Mary J. Blige
- In my place – Coldplay
- Don’t wait – Kaskade feat. Haley
- Letters from the sky – Civil Twilight
- Poison and Wine – The Civil Wars
- We are hungry/I will not be silent – Jesus Culture
I’ve also been writing but I won’t be sharing it with you yet. Let’s just say it’s some kind of weird, not totally made up Ijaw mythology. So if you’ve got stories of any unusual weird occurrences by the waterside, drop me a line.
Oh, and Papa Goo’s movie TABLOID for EbonyLife TV (Channel 165 on DSTV) will be airing on the 6th of October. That’s in 4 days. Make sure you watch it!